Terracotta Plant Watering Stakes$22.99
- DEEP ROOT WATERING: Timed and slow water seepage through spikes into the soil promotes healthy root growth. Through Watering Spikes, preserve all valuable nutrients in the soil that would otherwise be washed away with conventional water can or wand hose watering. Use as plant food spikes and no need for a plant moisture meter indoor. Watering Spikes is an excellent garden irrigation system kit, and alternative to garden or plant watering can. Water therapy for your plants.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Made of premium terracotta, these watering stakes are durable, have good permeability, and are anti-weathering. Whether your plants are indoor or outdoor, these self-watering spikes will keep your plants alive by delivering just the right amount of water to them. No need to worry when you go to travel or on business, trusting your plants will be cared for well by this plant waterer. Wine or soda bottles are perfect reservoirs that can sustain your plant's watering needs for up to 14 days.
- HEALTHIER PLANTS: Using an automatic watering system ensures that your plants get just the right amount of water. These environmentally friendly plant watering devices prevent underwatering and overwatering so your plants have just the right amount of water at all times. This promotes healthier roots and stronger plants. It also prevents water overflow so you won't lose any soil or valuable nutrients. These simple irrigation spikes can be installed and running in minutes.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Avoid damp conditions conducive to the growth of the offending mold, the surface soil must remain relatively dry. With the watering stakes, the plant is now supplied with sub-surface water, to keep the surface dry. The mold is gone and the tree is thriving. Using these and breeding caves for plecos in the aquarium, work just as well. This plant watering system can effectively recycle empty wine bottles and plastic bottles, and use them to water your plants for you.
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS: It's VERY important that you follow the instructions provided in one of the product pictures for the best results. Not following instructions can affect your final results!