Premium Fabric Grow Pots 10-PACK$26.99
- STURDY FABRIC MATERIAL: Made of 300G thickened nonwoven fabric (240-260G used by most companies) that is fairly permeable, environmental-friendly, heavy-duty & durable, tear-resistant, easy to clean machine washable, can be used repeatedly for a few growing seasons.
- NOTE: Multiple sizes are available, please see the sizing info listed below!
- GREAT FOR ROOT FORMATION: Whether they are small/large or indoor/outdoor plants, these fabric pots are great for growing pretty much any type of plant. They allow the roots to breathe which results in both faster growth and greater plant vigor. Prevents roots from circling and enhances root structure to promote healthy root development. So they are better than plastic containers and also protect the environment.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This fabric keeps the plants warm during the winter and cools in the summer. Therefore, you do not have to worry about seasonal changes all year round. They provide aeration, enhancing root structure, resulting in a vigorous plant with more flowers and fruits and increased insect and disease resistance.
- DELICIOUS HOMEGROWN PRODUCE: Perfect for use as potato or tomato grow bags or use them to grow almost any type of vegetables, fruits, or flowers. They keep plants warm during the winter and cool during the summer. UV resistant, BPA-Free these grow bags help you protect your plants from insects, and diseases and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- NOTE: Saucer trays are highly recommended to collect the excess water if used INDOORS.
SIZING INFO: The measures are shown in inches, Height X Diameter.
1 Gallon = 6" X 7.2"
2 Gallon = 8.5" X 8.5"
3 Gallon = 8.8" X 10"
5 Gallon = 10" X 12"
7 Gallon = 12" X 14"
10 Gallon = 12" X 16"
15 Gallon = 12" X 20"
20 Gallon = 13" X 22"
25 Gallon = 14.5 X 24"
30 Gallon = 16.5" X 24"