Digital Meat Thermometer$29.99
- EASY TO USE & WORKS RIGHT OUT THE BOX: The second you flip out the probe it starts reading the temperature. Insert the tip into your food, and in as little as 2-3 seconds you will have an accurate and easy to read temperature displayed on the large dial. When you’re done simply flip the probe back and the unit auto powers off. Battery and instructions included so you have everything you need to start cooking perfectly grilled steak, chicken, pork, fish, lamb, or turkey, every time!
- LIGHTNING FAST AND ACCURATE: Readings in as little as 2-3 seconds. Accurate to +/-1 degrees with a wide range of -58℉-572℉. No more sweating over a hot grill waiting for the temperature to settle. What’s more, our thermometer comes pre-calibrated for your convenience, but you recalibrate easily if needed with the simple calibration feature.
- To RE-CALIBRATE the thermometer, please follow these instructions:
1. Fill a glass with crushed ice, then top off with cold water.
2. Stir and leave for 3 minutes.
3. Stir again and immerse the probe in the ice water.
4. Wait for the temperature reading to settle, then press and hold the HOLD button for 3-4 seconds, until the reading shows 32°F or 0°C.
- EASY TO READ AND WATERPROOF: The large dial with a bright blue backlight means you can always read the temperature, whether you are grilling in the dark or baking in your brightly lit kitchen. IP67 rated waterproof food thermometer can be washed under running water without worry!
- BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED FOR GIFTING: We will deliver your electronic thermometer to you in an elegant, foam-lined box, making it the ideal gift for any barbecue or cooking enthusiast or professional. It also doubles up as a great place to store your thermometer, fitting nicely into your drawer and keeping it well protected. We also include a handy meat temperature chart and 4 velcro dots to hang on the wall for your convenience.
- IMPORTANT: The METER comes in a couple of different designs but quality, durability, and functionality have never been compromised.