Analog Soil Moisture Meter$18.99
- This Moisture Sensor Meter is your ideal tool for your plants, suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns.
- EASY TO READ: Large dial, including ten scales, plug and read.
- HOW TO USE: No batteries needed, Indoor or outdoor use. Simply insert the probes into the soil about 3-4 inches, and you'll get your reading Ideal tool for indoor/outdoor plants, help your plants grow healthy and strong.
Promotes Healthy Plants, Prevents over and under watering
The Moisture Meter can be used easily to check on the condition of your plants. The meter will quickly tell whether your plant is doing well; dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your pants again to easily check on the condition of your plants. INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1. Insert the probe of the meter to the plants' roots
- 2. Note moisture level in the dial which has ten scales and three color
- 3. Find out what your plant needs and keep the level constant As Follow the Plant watering pamphlet printed on the back of the package
- 4. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
- 1. Avoid hard stones when inserting probe as they may damage the probe
- 2. The meter can't test the water, for some very loose soil, the reading may be inaccurate
- 3. Don't leave it in the soil for more than an hour for use
- 1. Easy to read levels
- 2. No batteries needed
- 3. Indoor/outdoor use
- 4. Color-coded reading system
- 5. For most plants
- Package Includes
- 1 Moisture Sensor Meter
- BUY MORE & SAVE MORE! (BUNDLE DISCOUNT APPLIED)