Durable Garden Grow Bags$17.99
- THE SIZING INFO IS LISTED BELOW.
- GROW BAGS FOR YOUR GARDEN: Regardless of the size of your garden or yard, you can produce homegrown vegetables, fruits, and have beautiful flowers by planting them in our machine-washable, tear-resistant grow bags which feature reinforced bottoms, handles, and top seams. You can even grow trees in them!
- DELICIOUS HOMEGROWN PRODUCE: Perfect for use as potato or tomato grow bags or use them to grow almost any type of vegetables, fruits, or flowers. They keep plants warm during the winter and cool during the summer. UV resistant, BPA-Free they protect against insects and diseases and are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS: If you’re green-fingered with years of experience or a complete gardening novice, you cannot go wrong with our planter bag. They prevent overwatering and circling roots as well as the added benefit of air pruning of the plant's root structure. Produce stunning displays without the need for lots of space.
- PLANT CONTAINER SIZE INFORMATION: The sizing info is listed below. Each bag is identical, so you can really go to town on planting. When not in use they fold up for easy storage in the garage or shed. They’re an environmentally friendly alternative to plastic garden pots that don’t biodegrade.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR GARDENERS: Surprise a friend or loved one to their very own set of garden grow bags. The modern way to grow potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, chili plants, and more. A convenient salad planter or potato bag that can be positioned right outside the back door to make it easier to harvest right before eating.
SIZING INFO: The measures are shown in Inches, Diameter X Height.
1 Gallon = 6.5" X 7.5"
2 Gallon = 8.5" X 8.5"
3 Gallon = 10" X 9.5"
5 Gallon = 12" X 10"
7 Gallon = 14" X 11.5"
10 Gallon = 16" X 12"
15 Gallon = 20" X 12"
20 Gallon = 22" X 13"
30 Gallon = 24" X 16.5"
40 Gallon = 27.5" X 15.7"
50 Gallon = 29.5" X 15.75"
100 Gallon = 39.4" X 19.7"
200 Gallon = 49.2" X 23.6"