Stainless Steel Pruning Shears$14.99
A garden pruning snip designed to make fine-tuning cuts and shape plants to redirect and optimize growth. Each pruning shear uses a spring-action system that automatically pushes the handles open and primes the blades for additional cutting. This, along with the ergonomic design, works to increase comfort in your hands and relieve hand fatigue; ideal for users with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. The straight micro-tip blades are crafted with stainless steel, using a Teflon coating to reduce resin build-up and jamming. A sliding lock mechanism securely keeps the pruning shears closed, which provides protection for the blades and your hands.
The pruning shear is crafted for use with small plants and flowers to improve their growth process. Best used for trimming flowers, herbs, bonsai trees, vegetables, or other plants. Its micro-tip blades allow you to make precision cuts in even the smallest of spaces and will stay sharp. Use it in any grow setting like outdoor gardens, hydroponics builds, grow tents, and greenhouses.
- A micro-tip shear designed for fine trimming, quick snips, and shaping small plants to improve their growth.
- Stainless-steel blades that stay razor-sharp through extended use, crafted with precision-ground edges.
- Non-stick Teflon coating repels plant residue off the blades to reduce resin build-up and jamming.
- Improves comfort and reduces hand fatigue using spring-loaded handles with an ergonomic rubber grip.
- Built-in safety lock keeps the shear closed to protect your hands from injury and preserve the blades.